Rent the Studio
Looking for a beautiful space to rehearse, host a class, hold an event, or just shoot some photos/videos? We’ve got you covered. Use our space for dance, fitness, photography, events, and more.
Located on Barrington Street in the heart of downtown Halifax, we offer a large open studio (1400 sq ft) with high ornate ceilings, gorgeous black walls, and a unique modern vibe.
Studio amenities include:
- Heat and air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Floating hard wood floors
- Lighting with dimmers
- Professional video lighting
- Full wall of mirrors
- Speaker system
- Washrooms and change room
- Water fountain
- Lobby & waiting area
- Mini-fridge & microwave
- Coat racks and cubbies to store your belongings
- Easy access by public transit with major bus routes
- Close to everything downtown Halifax has to offer
COVID-19 Rental Policies
- To accommodate the 2-metre physical distancing requirements, our studio fits up to 14 students plus an instructor. There are marked spots on the floor that are 2 metres apart from each other to allow for easy adherence to distancing requirements.
- The studio is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between all classes and rentals.
PRICING: $40 per hour
Please check our calendar below for availabilities and to make a booking online. Note that HST will apply on all studio rentals.
If you are looking to rent a time slot that’s not available on our calendar, please email [email protected] to see if we can accommodate your request.
We can provide a discounted rate for bookings longer than 3 hours or long term bookings (i.e. a weekly rental slot). To inquire, please contact [email protected] mentioning what you’d be using the studio for and the dates/times you’re looking to rent.