HOUSE OF EIGHTS ONLINE
With over 14 weekly online classes, you can now dance anywhere!
UNLIMITED LIVE AND ON-DEMAND DANCE CLASSES
Love love love this amazing dance community! Whether you’re a first time dancer or a seasoned pro looking to try out lots of different styles, it’s a super supportive environment with amazing choreographers!JESSICA W.
READY TO TAKE A LIVE DANCE CLASS? HERE’S HOW
View our online LIVESTREAM class schedule, purchase a Monthly Online Subscription or Single Online Pass and sign up for a class!
Download Zoom for mobile or desktop prior to your first class. You do not need to create a Zoom login.
CHECK YOUR INBOX
You will receive an email at least 30 minutes before the start of class, including a password and direct link to join!
MORE INFORMATION ON ONLINE CLASSES:
- Students must purchase a Monthly Online Subscription to access both Livestream classes and On-Demand classes.
- To take a Live Stream class without a monthly subscription, you can buy a single online pass. However, you can only access On-Demand classes through a monthly subscription.
- Single Online Passes expire 1 month after purchase. Non-transferable and non-refundable.
- All class times are in Atlantic Standard Time (Halifax).
- Our regular class passes and memberships will not be valid on Livestream and On-Demand classes, but will be extended when we are back in the studio!
- Please download Zoom for either your mobile device or desktop prior to the start of your first class. You do not need to create a Zoom login or account to take our live stream classes.
- You must be signed up for class at least 5 minutes prior to the start time of the class. This will allow you to receive your class link email in time for class!
- Online guest workshops are included in your subscription, but only available Live.
- Watch your inbox for your unique class link. Depending on when you signed up for the class, you will receive this link at least 30 minutes before the class. This link can only be used once, so please do not share with other students!
- Please arrive via Zoom 5 minutes early. A House of Eights team member will be present to help with any technical difficulties at the start of class.
You can sign up for our online live stream classes on our website here or on the Mindbody app up to 7 days in advance. Simply choose the class you’d like to take from our schedule, and purchase a single online pass or sign up for a monthly subscription that gives you unlimited access to all our live stream and On-Demand classes. You will receive an email confirmation once successfully signed up!
Watch your inbox for your unique class link. Depending on when you signed up for the class, you will receive this link at least 30 minutes before the class. This link can only be used once, so please do not share with other students! At the start of class, you will be added to the virtual class via Zoom where you’ll see the faculty member, as well as other members of the class
Yes. Our Beginner Classes are designed so that even the most absolute beginner would be able to enjoy, and with On-Demand features, you can rewatch and rewind as much as you want to learn at your own pace. Want a challenge? We offer Intermediate and Advanced classes as well, from our amazing faculty and some guest instructors that you’ll love!
Please check your spam and promotions folders as well as your regular inbox. If you do not see an email, please double check your class schedule in your House of Eights account to make sure you are signed up. If you are still unable to locate the class link, please email [email protected] for further assistance.
Subscription payments are charged to your credit card on the same date each month, the date you first purchased your subscription.
All online classes are an hour-long.
This is up to you! If you’d like to be seen by the teacher, you can enable your camera during the class. If you’d rather stay off-camera, you are more than welcome to do so.
Yes, our live stream platform allows you to chat with the teacher and other students. Additionally, when the teacher chooses to unmute the class, you can ask the teacher a question directly (just make sure your mic is turned on).
Unfortunately, we will not be able to honour classes from previous regular class packages for live stream offerings as those are for our in-studio classes. However, we will extend those class packages so you can use them when our studio reopens!
If you early cancel your class online (up to 1 hour before class start time), your class will be credited back to your account to use at a later time. If you late cancel your class online (within 1 hour of class start time), your spot will be forfeited and you will lose the class.
Yes, if you have an Online Class Subscription, you can access our On-Demand classes here. Our Livestream classes are recorded and uploaded to our On-Demand platform within 24 hours of the end of class (with the exception for guest workshops, which will only be available Live or for 24 hours). If you’d like to purchase an Online Subscription, you can buy it here.
Submit the form on our membership cancellation page here. By cancelling, you will no longer have unlimited access to our Livestream classes and On-Demand videos. You’re always welcome to subscribe again when you feel like dancing.
Please feel free to email us at [email protected] with any other questions you may have. We will get back to you as soon as possible!